I’m Gail. My life is an adventure led by Jesus Christ, where His plans are often not mine but are exceptionally more intricate, elaborate and rewarding than I could have chosen for myself. My adventure is not one of travel and high risk. It’s one of trusting Jesus in the unknown and The Waiting, in the day to day simplicity and complexity of ordinary life as a single Christian girl in today’s crazy world.
In my Year 10 English classroom someone hung a banner that read “Life wasn’t meant to be easy, but take courage my friend, it can be delightful. George Bernard Shaw.” This quote stuck with me and has proven to be so true. Life isn’t easy most of the time but oh, it can be delightful, very delightful. The last 4 years of my life have been very tough. I have been on a long, difficult journey that has changed me and given me knew insights to share. In all the muck, there have been treasures with which I hope to encourage you.
As you read my words I pray you can see new delight in life, be challenged in your faith and take another step in your journey to being all God has created you to be.
So you can know me a little better here are some things I am delighting in right now:
- The awesome power and connection Jesus Christ given us in the wonderful gift of prayer.
- Retro Cristo (you so gotta check them out!)
- The book Captivating by Staci Eldridge.
- The song Take Another Step by Steven Curtis Chapman.
- The extravagant abundance of colour and variety in flowers. Ain’t Jesus so very creative!
- My kidlettes (my nieces and nephews).
- My fantastic team who work hard with me in our start up charity! I love my job!
- Being healthy again after a 3 year battle with illness.
Enjoy My Angle on faith and life.