Welcome to Gail’s Angle! As I mentioned a few weeks ago it’s time for a blog overhaul.
After varied feedback from readers and friends, much thought and the constraints of available domain names, I have decided to change the name of this blog to “Gail’s Angle.”
What’s staying the same?
- The contents (it’s still me writing)
- The frequency – I will still endeavour to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- The “You may also like” at the end of each post pointing you to other posts
- My joy at interacting with you through comments and likes
- The theme (background and layout)
- The categories will become more focused and reduced to 5
- The name
- The “About” page
When will this happen?
- Hopefully in the next week you’ll see most of these changes and after that it will settle down into normalcy, unless I get mega groans from the audience.
What can you do?
- Keep reading. Keep liking. Keep commenting.
- Pass it on – now that I have made the blog address much easier to remember please help me to pubilise it by sharing it with your friends via email, Facebook, text, twitter or even write www.gailsangle.net on a piece of paper and pass it on.
- Share the posts you like through the icons below to your online social circle.
- If you have your own blog you are welcome to add me to your blogroll.
Thanks for being part of this blog’s community, I value your input.
And remember, while this is My Angle, I’d love to see Your Angle through the comments 🙂
Do you like the new name, look and feel?